Speed IT net is currently searching for a highly motivated and innovative marketing professionals. If you strive for challenges and like to make a real difference, we have the role for you. The role will consider all aspects of marketing strategy, marketing research, marketing communications and customer engagement.
The marketing executives will be creative thinkers, strong decision makers and will have experience in all aspects of marketing delivery, using the full range of marketing media that is available. Breaking into new sectors and new service areas and raising awareness of the Speed IT net and and its Product and services and offer will be the order of the day!
Speed IT Net is a professionally managed customer oriented and growing IT Firm in Jaffna since 2003.
It is a Pioneer Information Technology Development Company in Sri lanka now since it has 16 years Experience in this Field.Speed IT Net today has good expert Team in the area of,Online Application Development,Web designing, Software Development ,E-Commerce Solutions,Mobile apps development, Server Management,Web Hosting, Digital Marketing, SEO & Network support services.
It is expected that the successful candidate for marketing in support of our Jaffna office
Key duties will include:
- Create and deliver marketing campaigns via all marketing communications media options available.
- Use digital marketing / social media tools to engage with customers and influence decision makers.
- Think creatively and identify key target markets and strategies in which to reach them.
- Prepare, manage, co-ordinate and contribute to the marketing plan and work within the marketing budget.
- Produce updates and information within a marketing report.
- Prepare presentations for the director / management team to update / deliver the marketing
strategy / plan.
- Manage press communications and delivery across all media. Keep Speed IT net in the news.
- Work with Sales Co-ordinator to prepare all sales / marketing documentation
for seminars / events / corporate literature / tender submissions and other marketing support.
- Follow up ‘dormant’ customers and re-engage interest.
- Ensure customer data is managed efficiently and effectively and use Speed IT net s CRM system to ‘harvest’ all data from paperwork that passes through the team.
- Monitor and analyse market trends and competitor activity – make recommendations and feedback information
Attend trade shows / networking events / other events (where appropriate) to raise awareness of Speed IT net and gain competitor research
- Use of the CRM system – Sales force to prepare a complete marketing database and contact tool for the sales team. Handover qualified leads as a direct result of marketing
- Co-ordinate events, seminars and exhibitions as per the marketing plan.
- Research how to promote Speed IT net Product and services worldwide and work with the commercial team to raise awareness.
- This role will work within a team of two marketing consultants and it is expected that there will be a small amount of cover for holidays and sickness for major aspects of each other’s role.
If you are a really good all-rounder and enjoy working in a fast paced environment, then please send your cv to
< vacancy @ speedit.lk >