Register Your Domain Yourself Using your Credit Card and Save LKR 500: Click Here
- WE HAVE REGISTERED AND HOSTED 300+ DOMAINS .WE ARE ONE OF THE RESELLER OF FAMOUS USA DOMAIN REGISTRY. WE WILL GIVE GUARANTY FOR YOUR DOMAIN IN THE PERIOD YOU REGISTERED
- We are One of the Authorized Agent for LK Domain Registry
- JUST PAY RS 500 AS ADDITIONAL TO PROTECT WHOIS REGISTRY INFORMATION
- LKR 1500 includes transfer, 1 year renewal, and all free services included with our full service registration
Domain Registration as low as LKR 3000 per year,
What is a domain name, and why should I register one?A domain name is a form of address used for finding computers on the Internet. Domain names are a system of simple Internet addresses that are translated by the Domain Name System (DNS) into the numeric addresses (Internet Protocol (IP) numbers) used by the network.
A domain name is hierarchical and provides information about the type of entity using the domain name. You should register a domain name if you want to create a personal or business presence for yourself on the Internet. Without a domain name, your person or business has no identity on the World Wide Web.
Transferring Your Domain name to our Registry With our new Rapid Transfer System transfers are now often completed in 5 days or less, but please be aware that transfers may take up 7 days to complete. In order to complete the transfer to SPEED IT NET Company/Its Registry, we will need some assistance from you. Here is an overview of the process:
- Advise your administrative contact that the domain name is being transferred.
- SPEED IT NET Company/Its Registry will email your administrative contact by the next business day to request transfer approval.
- When this acceptance is received, we will send a transfer request to the registry.
- The registry will email your current registrar.
- Most likely, your current registrar will send your administrative contact an email asking for your approval of the transfer to SPEED IT NET Company/Its Registry. Please respond as directed.
- Your current registrar will send an acceptance or rejection notice to the registry.
- The registry will email SPEED IT NET Company/Its Registry a notice of the acceptance or rejection.
- SPEED IT NET Company/Its Registry will send you an email informing you that the transfer is complete. Should the transfer fail, we will inform you.
Verify that the domain name’s administrative contact email address at your current registrar is correct. This is the address we are required to contact to request approval for the transfer.